Looking for a delicious way to boost your immune system? Look no further than this Immune Boosting Dessert: Cacao Chia Seed Pudding with Master Blend. This recipe is both nutritious and delicious. It’s a wonderful dessert, or late night snack, that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while giving your body the nutrients it needs.
The Master Blend is a potent blend containing an equal amount of Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail and Chaga extracts. This blend of mushrooms is a powerhouse for your immune system and overall health.
• Chaga is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to fight free radicals and oxidative stress, which can help prevent cellular damage.
• Cordyceps mushrooms are known for their ability to enhance athletic performance and endurance, but they’re also great for promoting healthy lung function, cardiovascular health and energy levels.
• Lion’s Mane contains powerful compounds that promote brain health by supporting the production of nerve growth factor (NGF), which is a protein that helps nerve cells to grow and protect neurons from degeneration.
• Reishi mushrooms are known for their stress-reducing, anti-inflammatory and immune boosting benefits.
• Turkey Tail mushroom is a well researched medicinal mushroom with powerful antioxidant properties that help support the immune system.
Cacao is another wonderful ingredient in this recipe. It is high in antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation. It helps to support circulation, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote a feeling of well-being. It contains tryptophan, a precursor of serotonin. Serotonin is the happy hormone that helps to elevate and stabilize mood. Cacao also contains anandamide, or the "bliss molecule". It promotes feelings of joy and euphoria.
Cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium. Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for many bodily functions, including energy production, nerve function and muscle relaxation.
Chia seeds are great for supporting heart health, managing blood sugar levels, stabilizing moods and promoting weight loss. Chia seeds are high in fiber, antioxidants, and omega- fatty acids. They are also a good source of protein and calcium. The higher omega- content helps to reduce inflammation throughout the body, including in the joints and gut. Omega- fatty acids are also essential for heart health.
Chia is known as a whole food which means that its nutrient content is very high and can be easily absorbed by the body. It can absorb up to 12 times their weight in water, which helps to keep you hydrated.
Here's what you'll need:
• 1 1/2 cup coconut milk (or your favourite nut milk)
• 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
• 3 tbsp of raw cacao powder
• 1 tsp of Master Blend medicinal mushrooms
• 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2 - 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
• 1 pinch sea salt
In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, cacao powder, Master Blend mushrooms, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well to combine.
Pour the mixture into a serving bowl or glass jar. Cover in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight.
Serve with a sprinkle of sea salt on top and top off with your favourite berries! Enjoy!
We love our desserts and we love when they're healthy! This superfood-packed, immune boosting pudding is perfect for any time you need an immune boost or just want something tasty and healthy. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!